The 2021 Fredericton Music Festival will be held as a virtual festival.
April 19-30, 2021
At the November 23, 2020 Fredericton Music Festival Committee meeting, it was decided that the 2021 festival will be held virtually. We are committed to holding a festival this year and while we would have preferred an in-person event, we are not convinced that it could be done safely given the day-to-day uncertainty of COVID-19 status. In consideration of our performers, audiences, and volunteers, as well as the time required to transition from an in-person to virtual format, it was necessary that we make this decision well in advance of registration.
Registration Deadline: January 24, 2021
All registration will take place on-line at http://www.frederictonmusicfestival.org/registration-and-syllabus
You can download the Syllabus at http://www.frederictonmusicfestival.org/registration-and-syllabus
Deadlines to submit recordings and scores
- April 5, 2021 - Junior Pinao (beginner-Grade 4), Junior Voice, All Musical Theatre
- April 9, 2021 - Senior Piano (Grade 5 and up), Senior Voice, All Strings, Winds, Brass and Percussion
For this year only:
- All selections will be submitted as video recordings.
- All selections will be judged by Professional Adjudicators. Adjudicators will be listed on our website in early January.
- For 2021, Registration is open for Solo Classes and Small Group Classes
- Large Group Classes will not be offered in 2021.
- Sight Reading and Quick Study classes will not be offered in 2021.
- Details regarding recordings, musical scores, and other aspects of this year's virtual festival will be on the festival website prior to the registration deadline.