Welcome to the virtual Carleton County Music Festival Submission page!
Please use this form for classes that only require you to perform ONE selection.
Submission deadline: April 10
Students must submit both a YouTube link to their performance video and a link to a PDF file of their score.
A separate submission must be made for each class entered. If you are entering a Provincial Qualifying Class or Concert Group Class that requires you play MORE than one selection, please use the submission form here
To complete the submission process you will need:
- The class number for each class you are entering.
- URL for the YouTube link for each class you are entering. If the class requires more than one selection, they MUST be on the same video.
- A clear, scanned copy of each score with the first bar in each line numbered and named as outlined above. If the class requires more than one selection, please submit the scores as separate files.
Directions for recording your performance can be found in the syllabus, competitor letter, or here
Directions for preparing your digital music score can be found in the syllabus, competitor letter, or here
Instructional links for video, creating PDF, and file-sharing:
- Uploading video from cell phone https://youtu.be/v6zBCfjxmTA
- Findingyour video link https://youtu.be/tVToDzNIHBI
- Creating pdf with smartphone & google drive https://youtu.be/WUz7R3luoes
- Sharing a google drive file https://youtu.be/HUX61hqxTBw